Looking for a stocking filler gift? yard secret Santa? Or maybe a thank you gift for your trainer. Well this is the perfect gift for only £26!
Arriving in this beautiful little gift box, you will receive a pair of our Paddock Competition socks and a See Change Now Shampoo bar, which any equestrian will love!
Find out about the incredible See Change Now horse shampoo bars here
See Change Now is the Original Horse Shampoo Bar, it is super effective and a super mild solid shampoo that leaves the coat feeling smooth, shiny and silky. A gentle shampoo cleans the toughest stains without disrupting the skins natural barrier.
Non irritant, non drying, paraben and PEG Free. Ultra mild, 100% soap free, ph balance ideal for equines. 100% Biodegradable. Vegan.
One single bar is the equivalent to three bottles of shampoo, saving three single use plastic bottles from going to landfill! See Change Now shampoo bars offer an effective way to reduce your yard plastic without compromising on quality.
Enriched with Argan oil and scented with 100% pure essential oils Lemon Grass and Tea Tree. Lemongrass essential oil is as an effective and natural insect repellent. It is thought that the citronella content is responsible for its insect repelling abilities, blocking scent that attract mosquitoes and other biting insects. Lemongrass is said to calm and relax and offers natural antiseptic and astrignet properties making it ideal for cleansing.
Tea Tree essential oil has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. It is widely used to treat skin conditions and highly regarded as an natural alternative for topical treatments, used for everything from treating acne to athlete’s foot, but it is also great at calming the skin making it an ideal addition to the bar.
Size 230 gm. bar, sisal bag.
About See Change Now
As horse and dog owners, we understand that to care for them means caring for their environment too. Yet animal shampoos are almost completely ungoverned by environmental laws and regulation.
See Change Horse and Dog Shampoos are different, using ingredients and processing that meet the highest ethical and environmental standards in human cosmetics.
Use like any normal soap: add water, work into lather and scrub, then rinse away dirt and grease, leaving a smooth, shiny finish.
No plastic bottle, less packaging, 100% bio-degradable*, only tested on humans, and, as a concentrated bar, three times as long lasting as normal animal shampoo.
Furthermore the See Change Now team are an Ecologi Climate Positive Workforce! Meaning that each employee has their entire carbon footprint offset, including ‘emissions from their home, personal travel, holidays, food, hobbies and more‘.
*See Change Shampoo bars are SLS Free, Paraben free and PEG free and 100% Vegan.
Find out more about our Paddock Competition sock here:
- Thin leg to ensure less bulk in your competition boots, whilst ensuring they are durable.
- Coolmax® technology
- Padded sole for extra comfort, increasing reinforcing the sole, heel and toe
- Full Lycra® foot to ensure contoured foot
- The Competition Riding Sock, has a padded foot with Coolmax fabric knitted in to wick away moisture ensuring maximum comfort for the wearer, ribbed arch and heel support to prevent slippage in the boot, micromesh vented foot for breath-ability and heel friction pads for comfort and hard wear.
- Available in two sizes to make sure you have the best fit! Medium 4-7 and Large 8-11
These socks are made lovingly in Britain by a small family run business, whilst the socks are not made from recycled or sustainable material every effort has been made to ensure that the process is sustainable by implementing the following processes;
- All packaging used is from recycled paper
- Packaging parcels use biodegradable bags or recycled cardboard boxes
- Packaging tape used is recycled paper tape
- Factory run off green electric
- The factory sends all the yarn and sock waste to be recycled where it is made into carpet underlay