- Thin leg to ensure less bulk in your competition boots, whilst ensuring they are durable.
- Coolmax® technology
- Padded sole for extra comfort, increasing reinforcing the sole, heel and toe
- Full Lycra® foot to ensure contoured foot
- The Competition Riding Sock, has a padded foot with Coolmax fabric knitted in to wick away moisture ensuring maximum comfort for the wearer, ribbed arch and heel support to prevent slippage in the boot, micromesh vented foot for breath-ability and heel friction pads for comfort and hard wear.
- Available in two sizes to make sure you have the best fit! Medium 4-7 and Large 8-11
These socks are made lovingly in Britain by a small family run business, whilst the socks are not made from recycled or sustainable material every effort has been made to ensure that the process is sustainable by implementing the following processes;
- All packaging used is from recycled paper
- Packaging parcels use biodegradable bags or recycled cardboard boxes
- Packaging tape used is recycled paper tape
- Factory run off green electric
- The factory sends all the yarn and sock waste to be recycled where it is made into carpet underlay